This online discussion allows you the opportunity to post comments that will remain publicly viewable on this website. We therefore operate a moderation policy to ensure that comments are appropriate and not harmful to others.
Comments which include any of the following may be deleted:
- Personal information of any individual
- Threats or incitements to violence
- Use of obscenity
- Duplicative or substantially duplicative postings by the same person or entity
- Postings seeking employment or containing advertisements for a commercial product or service
- Information posted in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, revealing classified information, or infringing on a copyright or trademark.
We encourage open participation and invite diverse viewpoints to be shared, the main goal is to discuss the proposals being put forward. Moderators reserve the right to remove posts which do not address some aspect of the stated purpose. We value your time and input, and our desire is to remove as few posts as possible while ensuring that a focused, constructive, and civil discussion takes place. This moderation policy is subject to change to address additional matters as needed.
Any questions or concerns about the moderation policy can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.